LANState Software is a powerful network scanning, diagramming, and monitoring application. That helps network administrators to get informed about their net status. The program can centralize all the information about the status of their devices and networks. 10-Strike LANState comes with a sample file that can help users for mapping devices. And explore a wide range of information about the monitored device.
LANState Pro enables users to create a new map from scratch, import individual hosts. As well as scan an IP range and import all the detected devices. The program can be used to detect workstations, printers, routers. Servers, laptops, firewalls, switches, access points, and more. LANState Moreover, users can also perform other tasks on the mapped devices. Including sending messages, pinging, running traceroute, remotely operations, generate reports, and more.
The installation process does not bring any surprises, and after completing it. You come face to face with a plain UI. It encompasses a menu bar, several shortcut buttons, and a panel to display your map. So, It can be handled with ease by anybody, as long as they have some knowledge of networking.
LANState Pro With Serial Number
This program features a demo map, so that novice users can have an idea of how their projects can look like. Aside from that, it is also possible to create new network maps with the help of a wizard. So, It is possible to take advantage of drawing lines and areas so that you can better visualize your network model. As well as align-items. Arrange them in a circle, make a table and sort them according to the hostname, IP address, map object name, or type.
You can view system information such as the registry, resources, connections. Accounts, groups, ports, and processes, and generate a report with all this data. So, And save it to the hard drive in an RTF, HTML, TXT, CSV, PDF or OLE format. Generating charts and statistics are also possible, pertaining to many aspects. Including map hosts, all monitoring checks, response time for the last hour. And downtime for a specified period. Surprisingly enough, the CPU and memory usage is insignificant and thus. The utility does not put a strain on the computer’s performance.
To sum up, LANState Pro proves to be a good network mapping, monitoring, and managing solution for all Windows networks. It has a good response time. An easy-to-use environment and our tests did not reveal any crashes or errors.
Also Download: Carambis Driver Updater With Download
- Super simple, intuitive quick, and lightweight
- Very easy to configure and setup everything
- Starts monitoring each found/connected devices
- Also, Easy adds, checks, change monitoring settings
- Monitor servers, databases, printers, and more.
- So, Support for SQL, HTTP, FTP, POP3, SMTP, etc.
- Monitor switches, routers, UPS, sensors, etc.
- So, Scans and records all the monitoring parameters
- Administer and monitor processes in networks
- And so much more.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012/ 2016/ 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (memory)
- 50 MB free hard disk space
How to install and activate?
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommend).
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup).
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running.
- Copy of Software files from to installation.
Also Download: IDM Latest Setup